- Pacific Anchovy is also known as California Anchovy or Northern Anchovy
- Ranging from Mexico to British Columbia
- Used primarily as bait, but also for human consumption
- A traditional method of processing and preserving anchovies is to gut and salt them in brine, allow them to mature, and then pack in oil or salt.
- Anchovies contain healthy amounts of omega-3 fatty acids, vitamins, minerals and other vital nutrients.
Country of Origin:
Weight & Packaging
|Whole Round Style|
|15-17 grams (13 - 13.5 cm)|
19-24 grams (14 – 15 cm)
Block frozen (10kg box or 15kg naked block)